Tuesday 18 May 2010

Is Bafana Bafana convincing?

I must say Bafana played well against Thailand they never lost shape even after the introduction of a number of substitutes. 4-0 is flattering, but against Thailand how much can we read out of this?  Should Lesley Sedibe be afraid that his vote of no confidence coupled with R1million Rand per goals scored during World cup would back fire?

I have never heard of Thailand soccer team until I heard they were heading to our shores and SAFA was confident that was not the case. Apparently it is because they were still looking for a credible country. Other countries in our group are getting better oppositions whilst we still playing the likes of Thailand. One caller said to Redi Direko why would an MBA student in his preparation use a Matric question paper. I must admit I laughed out loud thanks goodness I was driving alone.

No comments: