Thursday 11 February 2010

Opposition or Enemies

Since the elections I never heard from Bishop Dandala until after the state of the nation address. He was scathing in his criticism of Zuma speech tonight. I wonder if he was just attacking for the sake of attacking. His criticism didn’t have substance though, did he really had to say something.

Over the years we have seen the opposition like this from the likes ofTony Leon and Keneth Meshoe. I don't think we need this kind of politics now. People should add value when they criticise especially ourso called new democracy. I couldn't help to lough when the most number of people in the house lought the president's mentioning Irvin Khoza. that took me back to the Zapiro cartoon I saw on Monday where people were thinking of his sex exploites rather than the speech he was delivering. Zapiro can be spot on sometimes neh?

No comments: