Monday 25 August 2008

Tumi

Around August in 2008 I bought FIFA 08 so I could play with my boys. The music that play in the background when you are still making your selections sounded familiar. There is one song that the Artist calls African countries, Angola, Lesotho, South Africa,etc. initially I thought they use Africa in their lyrics to appease have Africa because there are South African teams after all Mamelodi Sundowns, Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates. Over the last weekend I took sometime to look at some of the artists and I was surprised to see that it was actually a well known South African Artist who is singing. I guess I am getting old I don’t listen to youth music anymore. The Artist is Tumi and the Volume and I felt so proud that our musicians are recognised so far abroad. Maybe this has something to do with 2010 I will take note when FIFA 09 is published this year.

No comments: